Re: [hylafax-users] email-to-fax

Iups.... ok...
I've never programmed in Notes, we use it basically the standard functionality..

Someone has any idea how to do it?

Thanks!!! ;)

Apuntate mi nueva dirección: koro@xxxxxx
Nire helbide berria apuntatu:  koro@xxxxxx

Pedro <procadas@xxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/03/2005 11:42

Para
hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Asunto
Re: [hylafax-users] email-to-fax

Since programming in Lotus Notes is possible, you can
create a layout for faxing, send it by pressing a
button calling the function for printing, passing it
to regmon, and calling a hylafax client like
gnu-hylafax or other that you can call by command
line. worthless to say that when you press the "send
button" you pick up the fax number displayed in the
layout to pass it to the hylafax client.

P.S. I never tried it completly, just a few tests with
the print function.

Pedro