Re: [hylafax-users] Help needed with blank pages

Am 2005.03.10 08:07 schrieb(en) Martin Ziegler:
Just thought that the problem could be related to the modem config since the CAPI will be treated as a modem.

No. CAPI is not treated as a modem. (There are some active ISDN cards with a vendor supplied driver that simulates a modem tty device.)
For modems hylafax uses faxsend and for CAPI this is replaced with c2faxsend.
Modem config is not used for CAPI.

I'm not sure how and where to configure.

config and config.faxCAPI

Did you create the links config.capi20 and config.faxCAPI.c2fax manually or has an installation or configuration program done this?

You have to link config.faxCAPI if you want to have more than one virtual modem with different configuration. Capi4hylafax reads config for both virtual modems from one file but hylafax needs a separate file for every modem.

Probably a link from config to config.capi20 is wrong.

I cannot give any specific help for SuSE because I use Debian.

Bodo