Re: [hylafax-users] Strange file name

Open with Imaging.
--
Marco de Freitas,
ISO standards for the web now! Because my browser isn't a latrine.

http://www.abrasol.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=199
http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byLanguage?language=pt-br
http://www.petitiononline.com/we6k7496/petition.html
http://www.dicas-l.unicamp.br/dicas-l/browsers.php