Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with adaptuve answer

Giulio Orsero a écrit :

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:40:17 +0100, Sam Przyswa <samp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with the adaptive answering with severals modems able
to accept the AT+FAA=1 command, as the modem CONEXANT
V90/ACF3_V1.702A-V90_P21_FSH, with this modem when I call for data

I think you'll have an hard time :-)

First, you need to setup GettyArgs properly to hand off data calls to
the proper getty.

I do...

Second, you need to make adaptive answer work in the first place.

Here are some notes I wrote for my own reference about AA and conexant
based modems (maybe something is changed with new firmware, so you can
try and see it):

I succeeded by use Class 2.0 instead of Class 2, then the AT+FAA=1 work as expected.

Thanks for your help !

Sam.