[hylafax-users] bottom-justified pages

Hi all, how can I configure Hylafax to avoid getting my documents stuck
at the very bottom of the pages I send? If I send a 3-line document, I
will get a white page with 3 lines at the end of page, while I would
have liked to get the 3 lines at the top of the page...

I saw another post, which recommended to adjust the margins
in /etc/hylafax/typerule, but it didn't change much...

Besides, if I look at the ps file in the docq dir, it is formatted ok. I
found posts referring to ps2fax forcing a "bottom-jutified" tag, but I
didn't find any way to circumvent this. Any idea?

Thanks,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>