Re: [hylafax-users] "HylaFAX v4.2 beta 23 Window Xp"

--- stefanamos@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  How building Hylafax from source code on Winwdow
> server?
>  If compile Hylafax source code with Cygwin can use
> Hylafax on Windows?
>  How do I configuration files on Windows system?

Your question is like asking how to put winfax,
Rightfax,<namewindowssofthere> running in linux...
HylaFAX depends on third-party tools, like converting
fax to postscript, pdf, tiff among other things. Using
Steve Underwood own words: "...faxing will
never work. No way. No how. No question." ;-)

Pedro.