[hylafax-users] Destctrls TimeOfDay Restrictions

Hi,

I'm trying to use destctrls to control the time during which certain faxes
can be sent. I have my front-end application modified to append an 'X' to
the canonical number for these faxes and dialrules modified to leave the
'X' on the canonical number, but remove it from the dialstring. This is
all working. The faxes go out and if I look in sendq/ the jobs either do
or don't have the 'X', so the number (in the sendq file) looks like
either:

external:13035551212X
number:13035551212X

or

external:13035551212
number:13035551212

I have verified that attempting to send a job marked with the 'X' outside
of the TimeOfDay specification results in the job being delayed and faxes
without the 'X' still go through and that during the TimeOfDay
specification all faxes (both with and without the 'X') go through, so
that much is working correctly.

My issue is that if the fax gets queued prior to the expiration of the
TimeOfDay restriction, it will still be sent after the expiration of the
restriction. What I want is for any faxes that are marked with the 'X' to
only be sent between the hours of 8am and 7pm. The problem is that if I
queue up, for instance, 1000 faxes at 6:30pm, they will still keep sending
all night long.

My destctrls has the following lines in it:

^[+][0-9]+$     TimeOfDay = "Any"
^[+][0-9]+[X]$  TimeOfDay = "0800-1900"

As I stated, these seem to match the jobs I want them to, it's just a
question of faxq actually respecting them when it is time to send the fax
versus when the fax is queued up.

Any suggestions for accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Christian