[hylafax-users] Notification mail appeared from a remote email server instead of the fax@<local hostname>

Dear All,

Is it possible to make the notification mail with the sender from a remote email address instead of the local one which is the fax@<local hostname>

i.e. My company email domain is macroview.com and has an email address named ifax

And I have installed hylafax in a linux box with hostname ifax.macroview.com

After I use command line sendmail in the linux box for sending fax, I can receive notification mail from fax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I am asking if it is possible to change that fax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to ifax@xxxxxxxxxxxxx which is a valid user email in my company.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Steve.