Re: [hylafax-users] System Crashing Hard after 1 or 2 submitted Jobs are sent

On 2005.01.27 15:43 Corey Erickson wrote:

the
server will crash after sending 1 fax and starting on the second
after I just rebooted again it seems to be happily send messages one
at a time from /var/spool/fax/sendq

Due to your experience with Winfax, I'm sure that you're intimately familiar with what you mean by "crash", but unfortunately most of us here aren't really going to understand what kind of event you describe as a "crash". Could you please elaborate?

Lee.