[hylafax-users] Need Cypheus help - can't preview when there's a cover page

Has anyone else had trouble with the Cypheus fax client's "Preview" feature
failing with a 'Can't create file' error when you have a cover page
selected?  I haven't had any responses posting on the the web forum, and I'd
really like to get this working.  This is the only Windows client I've found
that allows combining multiple printouts into one fax.

---

David Brodbeck, System Administrator
InterClean Equipment, Inc.
3939 Bestech Drive Suite B