Re: [hylafax-users] dnis and adtrans

Searching the mailling list for Adtran you end finding
this,

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-04/msg00079.html

and this,

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-04/msg00010.html

Yan is the only person that I'm aware of, that was
successfull in using the Adtran 550 with HylaFAX. I
don't know if he is available to assist you. Cheers.

Pedro