[hylafax-users] Need a config file for MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-U

Anyone have a config file for the MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-U modems?

I am having nothing but trouble with a modem that everyone says works great.

I’m on Mandrake 10.0 using HylaFAX 4.2.1.

I’ve tried Class 1, 1.0  and get T.30 T2 errors.

I’ve tried Class 2, 2.0, 2.1 and get Unspecified Phase D Errors.

I’ve tried xonxoff and rtscts on all of the above.

I’ve tried raising and lowering ModemRate from 9600 to 115200 and nearly everything in between.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

This is setup for incoming fax only.

Please help if you can.

TIA.