Re: [hylafax-users] Fax received with empty tif file with Eicon Diva BRI card

P a écrit :

--- Sam Przyswa <samp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lee Howard a écrit :

On 2005.01.18 05:46 Sam Przyswa wrote:

We use an Eicon Diva BRI PCI card with Hylafax

1:4.1.2-2.2 since more

than one year and we noticed (less than 0.2%)

some received fax are

empty (only 439 bytes) the same sender have no

problems to send faxes

on analogic fax-modem (USrobotic) with Hylafax.

You may be able to work around the problem by

switching to Class 1...

if somehow that triggers a different behavior

internally on the part

of the Diva. However, you're likely to run into

other problems after

doing that, since I tend to belive that the Diva

Server was intended

to be run in Class 2.

I tried to switch to Class 1 by replace all Class2
settings with the Class 1 setup from ./config/class1 but the tty don't
setup correctly I got message:

Unable to setup modem on /dev/ttyI3; giving up after
2 attempts

How to force a Class1 tty setup with faxaddmodem ?

faxaddmodem ttyI3 and when asked for Class set it to 1.

My faxaddmodem don't ask me the class set it just told me that it's a Class2 compatible modem and configure it as Class2 modem !?

Sam.

-- Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a été trouvé. MailScanner remercie transtec pour son soutien.