[hylafax-users] Incoming fax on MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-U problems

Hi All,

I'm on Mandrake Linux 10.0.

I've just installed HylaFAX 4.2.1 hoping that it would change my problem, but it hasn't.

I'm running two MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-U Internal modems with Version 1.32i firmware.

These have the Lucent chipsets and will do V.92 and V.34 with Fax Classes 1, 1.0, 2, 2.0, 2.1.

I'm running these, currently, for fax receive only.

Mostly I'm trying these in Class 2.1 but am willing to try just about anything at this point.

The problem is that I can't seem to get a good fax to come in, especially if it is more than one page.

I keep getting Unspecified Phase D Errors and the like.

I have tried different classes with both types of flow control but with the same result.

Does anyone have a config file for these modems for receive that is working perfectly for them?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott