From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sven Gehr
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 7:54 AM
To: Hylafax-Users Mailingliste
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail, change sender?

Hi@all,

>>In the incomming faxmail was the from set to:
>>
>>+49 621 48293xx
>>
>>I need the format:
>>
>>004962148293xx@fax.[myserver].[mylocaldomain]
>>
>>How can i adjust this?
>
>MYSENDER=`echo $SENDER|sed -e 's/ //g' -e 's/^+/00/' -e 's/$/@fax.
>[myserver].[mylocaldomain]/'`
>
>This simple solution works only if $SENDER is in the format of your
>example.
>
>I think $SENDER is what the sender configured in his fax machine or fax
>server. You must expect to get different number formats, empty strings,
>something like "<unknown>" or other junk.

ok, i test following:

I define in /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd

[...]
ABSENDER=`echo $SENDER|sed -e 's/ //g' -e 's/^+/00/' -e
's/$/@fax.postgirl.dreampixel/'`
[...]
if [ -n "$SENDTO" ]; then
       (MIMEBOUNDARY="NextPart$$"
        echo "Mime-Version: 1.0"
        echo "Content-Type: Multipart/Mixed; Boundary=\"$MIMEBOUNDARY\""
        echo "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit"
        echo "To: $SENDTO"
        echo "From: $ABSENDER"
[...]