[hylafax-users] busy signal detected in incoming faxes

 Hi all,

 My system is a Debian GNU/Linux with hylafax 4.1.1-3 as package debian. I
installed hylafax only to recieve faxes and it worked perfectly.
 Suddenly, Hylafax obtained "RECV FAX: No answer (T.30 T1 timeout)" in all
incoming faxes. I modified many parameters in the configuration file
"config.ttyS0" but Hylafax not worked fine still.
 I have compiled completes version of hylafax (4.2.1) but I have the same
results.
 If I telephone at this number (call voice), when hylafax reponse, busy signal
detected is appear.

 Anybody has any idea?

 Thanks so much.