Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with faxdispatch

Remove the sendto master at the top and put it before the last sendto before the esac with an *) to pick up any other entry.

*)	SENDTO=master@xxxxxx;;
> esac

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
This message, and any associated attachment is confidential.  If you have received
it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information
in any way, and notify either the sender or Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx immediately.
The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not necessarily
the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless specifically stated.  Whilst every
effort has been made to ensure that emails and their attachments are virus free, it is
the responsibility of the recipient(s) to verify the integrity of such emails.
Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street
Stockport