Re: [hylafax-users] Unable to send fax. Fax stuck in the queue!

Had you used faxaddmodem to tell hylafax that you had a modem available for use ?

You only need to do this in a send only environment. In a receive environment you are normally executing faxgetty - and when you are using faxgetty you don't need to use faxaddmodem.

We have a send only environment and we execute faxaddmodem on start up to get around this issue.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Bruce Whittaker,

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

"Dan Skinner" <jdanskinner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/01/2005 12:26
Please respond to jdanskinner