Re: [hylafax-users] Unable to send fax. Fax stuck in the queue!

I posted exactly the same problem a week or so ago.
I was nicely instructed to run faxgetty.
I had made the same assumption about output only.
Well that made an ass of you and me, or however that old saying goes.
Faxgetty solved my problems immediately!!!
I'm running SuSE 8.1 and Hylafax that came on the dvd.
the faxgetty line was installed in the inittab, but not
enabled.
I simply removed the leading # and initialized init.
It has been running a week or so with no (queued but not sent) faxes.
There is a config setting to insure the modem will not answer the phone.
I will look it up, but I'll bet some real expert who lurks here
will quote it from the top of that expert head.

Regards...Dan.