[hylafax-users] Hylafax configurtion problem while running faxsetup

I am trying to install Hylafax on my Redhat Enterprise Linux 3 box.

The faxsetup program is unable to find the following...
1. /sbin/vgetty
2. /bin/egetty
3. /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts

I dont have vgetty and egetty on my machine. Do I need to install them?

However, why I do rpm -q ghostscript-fonts, I find that the ghostscript fonts (version 5.50-9) are installed on my machine.

I also noticed that /usr/share/ghostscript is present but not the fonts directory. Should I just continue with the installation ignoring the above warning messages?

Please advice. Thanks a lot for your help.
Andre