[hylafax-users] Analog line hungs after installing additional ISDN faxmodem

Hi y'all,

I have currently following config. One analog external modem and one new
AVM Fritz!PCI 2.0 internal ISDN modem.
I installed it yesterday and today throughout the day the analog modem or
rather faxgetty got crazy. After one, 2 faxes successfully received it
gets frozen - looks like it would not disconnect modem from the line -
line is busy. The line to which is the analog modem connected is actually
one of MSNs of the ISDN line. The main one. When I configure ISDN modem to
receive this MSN the call is not beeing picked up.
When I kill -HUP faxgetty process the blocked line gets released and the
fax can accept one or two faxes and again it seems to hangs.

Help.
Best regards,

Sylwester

P.S. ISDN modem is configured with additional 6 MSN and works perfectly.