From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 8:22 AM
To: hylafax
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] MAC OS X Client - using a print driver

steve birtles wrote:

> don't we all ( those that use osx)
>
> hay haylafax  programmers, how bout getting hylafax to setup a process
> that looks like an ordinary print server!!, so we can all just print
> hylafax.

 Seeing as OS X is *BSD based, there is nothing to stop you setting up
Samba, and using something like SambaFax.

http://www.purpel3.nl/sambafax/

 Or, there are enough utilities for *nix for you to wite your own print
spool script, and do the conversions before passing the documents to
sendfax.

 The 'feature request' is something that is easier, and more extensible,
to handle outside of HylaFAX itself.

Matt

/dev/null