Re: [hylafax-users] Something questions....

Am 2004.12.23 11:18 schrieb(en) Miguelito:
1ª How i can modify the file faxinfo? If i do faxinfo -n "filename", i see in screen the date and time, the number of pages, type of page,
etc, i want translate this file to the spanish.

Hello Miguel,

I don't think faxinfo will display in other languages when you change locale settings.

The simplest solution would be to use a wrapper script which translates the words as you like.

example:

#! /bin/sh
faxinfo "$@" |sed -e 's/^    Sender:/ Remitente:/' \
-e 's/^     Pages:/   Páginas:/

etc.

(I don't know if the spanish translations are correct. I used babelfish.)

2ª I have two modem, 1 in ttyS0 and other en ttyS1, i want, that when
the modem ttyS0 is busy that the fax recive por ttyS1. How i do this?

You have to make sure the modem on ttyS1 will get a ring when the modem on ttyS0 is busy. (configuration of your PBX or phone lines)

Bodo