[hylafax-users] No attachment

Hi guys!

I’d like to get the notification mail with sended document AND I created the var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxNotify and typed in it „returnfiletype=tif;” but I get the e-mail without attachment.

I tried with these lines:

RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;

ENCODING=base64

. etc/setup.cache

ENCODING=base64

Should I run faxsetup and/or restart hylafax !? I did these but nothing. What’s wrong ?? L

I saw the archive mails but found nothing.

Sorry my english..

Regards..

Balázs