Re: [hylafax-users] (No Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:34:01 -0500

I think you have to add that workstation to the list of hosts allowed to connect.

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: SAV READY SOFT 67 [mailto:sav.ready-soft67@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 9:05 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users]

Hi,

I try to install WHFC 1.2.3 on my Windows 98SE and when I want to execute the program I have the following error :

WSAECONNREFUSED

Can you help me

Thanks

SAV - ReadySoft67
sav.ready-soft67@xxxxxxxxxx

This email and its contents may be confidential. If it is and you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within this email or its attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately. Thank you.