[hylafax-users] does not sent

Hi,

I using Hylafax 4.2 on redhat Linux. I have two problems:

1. I try to send tif-pages
But whenever I start it with sendfax it will not sent.
I see it for seconds in the queue, I see a short activation of modem, and that is it.
There is no logfile for this and no entry in xferfaxlog
How can I find out what the error is?
I think it is a problem with the tif, but I need to know WHAT error.

2. Now the second time I have had some faxes in the queue and nothing happens. I have restarted hylafax. But nothing happens.
I have removed the faxes and send new - but nothing.
Only after a restart of server it will go ahead.

Has anybody an idea?

Best regards
Christian