[hylafax-users] Passing maxlencomments from sendfax to faxcover

I have been able to produce a cover sheet using Word by saving the
postscript and inserting the variables used by faxcover accordingly.  If
I then generate a sample cover using faxcover with this template,
everything works just fine, including formatting the comments.   I am
using the commentsX variables with the -z 70 switch to faxcover to allow
for a maximum of 70 characters per comment line.

The problem is that sendfax, while passing all sort of other information
to faxcover, doesn't seem to have a way to pass -z 70 to faxcover.

Short of grabbing the source and recompiling faxcover, how can I either
pass this information from sendfax or change the default value that
faxcover uses?   I can't find any reference to using a variable in
hyla.conf, although one may exist I suppose.

I found the following in the archives but it doesn't look there is an
answer.  I have emailed the author of the posting in the hope that a
solution has been found.

Thanks.

---from the archives--->