[hylafax-users] sendfax (HylaFax) queues timing out before reaching last jobs

Hi -

We recently installed HylaFax to automatically send out faxes as we need via a perl script -

It worked perfectly well except for one thing -
Due to the time it takes to send a fax, and considering there was 200+ faxes in the queue, by the time it sent the first 50 odd, the remaining 150 had been sitting in the queue long enough to reach the kill time & expire!

I read somewhere about the same problem, and advice was sort of given to avoid it, but I can't find where I read it...
Is it possible to set it up so perhaps the killtime doesn't start counting down until the job is attempted or looked at!?

If possible I want to avoid setting the kill time to extremely high values for obvious reasons (including, we may have to send out thousands one day, so it will still be ineffective, plus the overhead, extra jobs, and the non-cancellation of legitimitely bung jobs etc. etc.)..!!

Appreciate your help on this matter;

Cheers,

Jared Pritchard