Re: [hylafax-users] Compilation error 4.2.0

Am Freitag, 3. Dezember 2004 09:04 schrieb Lee Howard:

> If it is a regex conflict then it may be fixable by editing config.site
> and changing
>
>    #REGEX="yes"

>    REGEX="no"
>
> (notice no "#").
>
> Then re-run ./configure and then make.

in config.site there are only two places with regex:
#
#LIBREGEX=" "				# linkage convention for regex package
#REGEXINC="/usr/include"		# place to find regex.h

So, I added
REGEX="no"
anyway, and.....

> If it's not a regex conflict then you will still have the same problem
> as before.

...I have the same problem as before :-(
No, did not help.

Max