[hylafax-users] Fax Performance

Hi everyone,

When I view the hylafax daily report sent to my email account, I see the
following data:

Facsimile transmitted since 12/02/04 00:00:

Sender                        Pages      Time Pg/min  Errs TypRate TypData
Total                           130   1:47:44    1.2     8

There are 8 errors out of 130 pages. Why do errors occur? What is the major cause of error in fax?

Is my fax result good or bad? How about yours? Please give comments. Thanks.

Thomas