Re: [hylafax-users] AW: AW: Hylafax very unstable

On 2004.12.01 00:17 erich.iseli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Lee,

I'm using an ELSA MicroLink ISDN/TL V.34. I'm using class 2.0 because
the
modem appears to be a class 2.0, and when configuring it with
faxaddmodem,
it says "Hmm, this looks like a Class 2.0 modem." Is there a reason
why I
shouldn't do that?

No, that's fine, especially considering that it's your only option. I was hoping that it supported Class 1.

I've also tried to configure it as a class 1 modem, but it wouldn't
work.
However, I can give it another try if you tell me there are chances it
will
be more stable as a class 1 modem.

It doesn't look like it supports Class 1.

Anyway, try updating the firmware. Otherwise, hope that the problem doesn't happen very often or get a new modem.

Lee.