[hylafax-users] Regarding Fax Billing

Hello thre..
Is there anys upport availabe for Fax Billing in the
Hylafax ....I have to bill Clinets who sends fax using
the server .....
I need number of calls(that were answered at dest)
that the server made to send fax ..and the duration of
each call seperately after sending fax ...
I found that ...the server gives me total processing
time which includes the call time + server time
(processing files)..i checked the variables variables
like tottries,ndials,totdials but i m unable to get
things....

Please tell me is there any builtin support for Fax
Billing in Hylafax ....and also let me know that how
can i get time for each call and number of placed
calls for a try for sending fax...

any help will be highly appreciated....
Regards,
Muhammad tabish sarwar.