[hylafax-users] How to tell hylafax to skip a job that doesn't work?

Title: How to tell hylafax to skip a job that doesn't work?

Hi list,

I'm fiddling with my hylafax installation and wondering, if there's a way to tell hylafax to try to send all the jobs in the queue, and those that don't get sent (because the line is busy, because the fax is offline etc...), to just skip them and come back later.

Right now I'm making a test on two fax machines, A and B. I turned off A, sent a fax to A, then sent a fax to B.
Just after sending job to A, faxstat -f reports "Sending job 12" and lists the related doc13.ps.12 and doc13.ps;01. Then later, the same faxstat -f is reporting "Waiting for modem to come ready" and lists in addition the doc 14.ps which is waiting to be processed.

Now, in an ideal world, the fax server should just say "no answer, ok then next job!"...

FYI, hylafax/log/c000000xx just reports (after the AT+... / 2:OK preliminary conversation with the modem):
DIAL 555123456
<-- [15:ATDT555123456\r]
and stops here. Nothing else, no "ABORT" or similar.

I'd be really happy for any hints.

Erich