[hylafax-users] How to combine jobs to the same destination?

Hi.

The company I work for is sending invoices to their customers at the
end of the month. Currently we have one fax job and one job group for
each invoice, for about 300-400 invoices at a time. I don't know how
many modems we are using, but probably only one (or max two), so sending
the invoices is taking a long time.

Some of the customers get more than one invoice (up to 20-30 per
customer), so we could save some time if we could send the 30 invoices
at once without hanging up and redialling for the next fax. Is there a
setting in hylafax that will take care of combining jobs to the same
number into a single job? The jobs are added by a custom office application
that currently can't call sendfax for more than one document at a time.

I have tried the documentation, the FAQ, and the mailing list archives,
but if there is a way to do this, i must have missed it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Weiss