[hylafax-users] sending simultaneous faxes to one destination

As far as I've seen, hylafax sends only one fax at a time to one destination
number. Where can I find option to let it send more faxes simultaneously to
one destination number?

More details:
I have 2 modems, and want to send for example 500 faxes to one recipient as
fast as possible. For now hylafax sends faxes using one modem only while the
other is "Running and idle" :(

--
Daniel Fenert