[hylafax-users] HylaFax 4.20 under Linux Mandrake 9.2

I installed the hylafax server and everthing seems to be working except one
thing.  We're only using the hylafax server to receive faxes.  We can
receive the faxes and see and read the tif images in the recvq folder in
linux.  However I set it up to email the fax as a pdf attachment following
the directions on hylafax.org and making a FaxDispatch script file.  I
receive the email with a pdf file around 70kb and I can't open the pdf file,
it says its corrupt or not properly decoded.  I installed the tif to pdf
conversion program for the linux server.  I don't know what the problem is.
When I just send the attachment as a tif image it comes out to be around
70kb as well and I can't view that either.