Re: [hylafax-users] tiff creation missing pages from fax...and I am using 3.5.7

On 2004.11.15 08:03 Jason Self wrote:
I haved bounced this same probme a few times to the group here and I have tried all suggestions I am a little more understanding of where my problem is occuring but I do not know how to fix it.
I end up missing pages in the tiffs of faxes that are recieved. apparently at random. I think that the problem is within tiff creation but I am not sure and have no ideas on how to fix it.

I looked at your session log again (as I did last time), and it shows nothing unusual or indicative of what could be the problem.

To my knowledge, you're the first person to ever report this kind of problem.

Unfortunately, I don't have any answers for you, however, since you seem to have a one-of-a-kind problem, I would suggest that you look at this particular installation rather than at HylaFAX in general for your answers. I would guess that if you reinstalled the system completely, or tested HylaFAX with the same equipment on a different machine you would probably have different results.

Lee.