Re: [hylafax-users] Probleme after some failed attempts

Le dimanche 14 Novembre 2004 08:35, viala nicolas a écrit :
> Hi,
> I use hylafax for a fax/modem Zyxel U90E
> My problem is when I try to send a fax and all attempts fail, the phone
> number is put in a "black list" and I don't want this.
> To clear this "black list", i have to stop/start the modem.
> My question is how can I configure hylafax in order to avoid that phone
> number are put in a "black list" after some fail's attempts?
> Thanks in advance

Hi,

this is not HylaFAX which put phone number in  a "black list", this is the
modem itself.
Try to find, with google, the AT command to disable "black listed number"
fonction (for your modem) and set ModemResetCmds (in config.ttySx) with this
AT command.

JPG