[hylafax-users] hylafax and outlook express phonebook

I would like to know if there is a way to integrate in the hylafax or in a fax client for windows, to be used with hylafax, the outlook express address book. I have almost 500 fax numbers in the address book as I was using winfax which could use the out.exp. address book.

If it is not possible, is there a way of converting the data in the address book in a format useful for hylafax?

Thank you

nicklaw