Re: [hylafax-users] Coverpage and mail instead

Am 2004.11.12 15:40 schrieb(en) Didier CAROFF:

I use hylafax for my gateway email to fax.
I have an customize coverpage but i want to merge the mail message
into it.

Possible ???

Hello Didier,

probably yes.

You should tell more details.
How do you create the fax job from the email?
What content do you expect in the email?
A text part to include in the coverpage and an attached file for the following pages?
Should all text go to one place on the coverpage or do you have separate fields you wish to fill?

Maybe you can show scripts and examples.

Bodo