Re: [hylafax-users] Job Format string in WHFC

* Paul A. Franz <paulfranz@xxxxxxxxx> [041110 20:10]:
> I am using the default Job Format string in WHFC. Submitted jobs are dieing
> without being submitted because the "kill-time" is exceeded. Does one of the
> following parms specify kill-time?
>
> Job Format
> %-4j %3i %1a %6.6o %12.12e %5P %5D %7z %.30s
>
> Where are these strings documented. TC FAQ says they are in the HylaFAX docs
> under "jobfmt". I don't believe they are covered in the sendfax man page.

man faxstat

> Anybody have an idea how to decode the above string?

jobid, priority, state, owner, external dial string, pages, dials, tts, status
(Double check this against the man page)

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103