[hylafax-users] blank fax page

Greetings friends,
My newly intalled hylafax can only produce empty fax
pages.

I know the bug 500 libtiff-3.6 incompatibility
issue.But I cannot run it with libtiff-3.5.7

System: SuSE 9.0 pro
libtiff: 3.5.7 release 376
I tried both the hylafax 4.1.7 which is bundled with
suse  9 pro and the latest 4.20 which is compiled on
my server.Both version give me same result black empty
fax pagees.

modem and hylafax work fine. The fax sender get a
success sent signal.

Does anyone have ideas?
Thank you very much!

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂