Re: [hylafax-users] Question on Patton 2297 modems

Yes, that was a typo.    I've also tried the secondary 'for only when
you need to do special modification' steps, and it seems to still do
the same thing.   Any tips?   I'm not sure how much more 'stock' I can
get.. I'm running the default kernel with redhat 9.0 and the updates.