Re: [hylafax-users] problem with sendfax -f

Am Fr, den 05.11.2004 schrieb hchris@xxxxxxxxxxx um 23:04:
> Thanks,
>
> but as I said:
> Everything is working fine. I GOT all notifications that I need,
> but allways to the standard email address configured in hyla.conf.
>
> But I need some notifications to another email-address. For this I use the sendfax -f option like the description in the sendfax. but without effect - all mails are going to the configured standard email address.

Hi Christian,

I've added these two lines to /etc/aliases:
	# alias for notofication messages from Hylafax server
	FaxMaster: user,me@xxxxxxxxxx

this works for me. (you should replace 'user'/'me@xxxxxxxxxx' by your
local user account or any approriate e-mail address)

ciao
Hugo