[hylafax-users] problem with sendfax -f

I have problems to use the sendfax -f
All messages are sent to the configured standard mail account but not to the mail account on the parameter:
-f "user@xxxxxxxxx"
I have tried also
-f "<user@xxxxxxxxx>"

I have had it running before my harddisc crashs, but I do not remember if I have changed any other things. And in the sendmail documentation I found only this parameter description.

I am working with hylafax-4.2.0-1 on redhat8

Thanks for any hint

Best regards
Christian