Re: [hylafax-users] Adding the cover page to the returned email..

Well

-----Original Message-----
From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lee Howard
Sent: 04 November 2004 18:49
To: Olly
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Adding the cover page to the returned
email..

On 2004.11.04 Lee Howard wrote:

>You didn't specify *how* you delivered faxes to hfaxd, so all that I
>could do was give you a general direction.

No I didn't. Sorry about that.

>you'll need to specify
>that the coverpage is a "document" instead of a "coverpage" in the
>hfaxd client-server communication.

>How you're going to get WHFC to do that, I don't know.  Perhaps WHFC
>has a checkbox somewhere to do it?  I'm fairly sure that Pyla does,
>though.

Don't think there is such a setting. Also I never heard of Pyla. it doesn't
seem to be listed amongst any of the Windows clients, which is the OS we're
using.

You seem to be telling me that the server will fill in the fields in the
cover page even if it thinks it's a document. Is this correct?
If not then your suggestions offer no solution.
Is it possible to interrupt the process just before the coverpage is deleted
and merge it at that point?

Olly