Re: [hylafax-users] capi4hylafax queueing

On Monday 01 November 2004 14:13, you wrote:

> # "HylafaxDeviceName" is the name, under which C4H registers in HylaFAX
> as
> # a "virtual modem". If multiple "modems" are to be generated for
> HylaFAX,
> # simply create a new section with another HylafaxDeviceName.
>
> capi4hylafax wants everything in only one file config.faxCAPI.
> IIRC hylafax needs a file for every "modem".
> Some documentation suggested creating a link to the same file for each
> device, e.g. if you add a section with "HylafaxDeviceName: faxCAPI2"
> create a link config.faxCAPI2.

Yep, I saw those comments too and that's precisely what I've done, and indeed
HylaFAX shows:

qax:~# faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on qax.nation-net.com: Running
Modem faxCAPI (+44.161.835.2301): Running and idle
Modem faxCAPI2 (+44.161.835.2301): Running and idle

but when I use 'sendfax -n -d 01234567879 testdocps' to a few different fax
numbers, it only processes one at a time :(

My config.faxCAPI2 is symlinked to config.faxCAPI, the contents of which are:

SpoolDir:               /var/spool/hylafax
FaxRcvdCmd:             /var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd
PollRcvdCmd:             /var/spool/hylafax/bin/pollrcvd
FaxReceiveUser:         uucp
FaxReceiveGroup:        dialout
LogFile:                /var/spool/hylafax/log/capi4hylafax
LogTraceLevel:          4
LogFileMode:            0600

{
    HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPI
    RecvFileMode:               0600
    FAXNumber:                  +44.161.835.2301
    LocalIdentifier:            "Laterooms, Ltd."
    MaxConcurrentRecvs:         1
    OutgoingController:         1
    OutgoingMSN:                2301
    SuppressMSN:                0

    NumberPrefix:
    UseISDNFaxService:          0
    RingingDuration:            30

}
{
    HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPI2
    RecvFileMode:               0600
    FAXNumber:                  +44.161.835.2301
    LocalIdentifier:            "Laterooms, Ltd."
    MaxConcurrentRecvs:         1
    OutgoingController:         2
    OutgoingMSN:                2301
    SuppressMSN:                0
    NumberPrefix:
    UseISDNFaxService:          0
    RingingDuration:            30

}

I've even tries changing the OutgoingController values around... as I
understood it, a quad BRI card has four controllers, each responsible for 2
channels, but I still can't get more than one concurrent send no matter what
values I use...

Any ideas? :)

Cheers,
Gavin.