[hylafax-users] Configuring Client Access

This should hopefully be one of the last few questions that I have with hylafax, thanks in advace for the help, Im pretty sure I would be still pulling my hair out without it.

I am trying to configure access to a client...WinprintHylafax to be exact. What I have done is ran addfaxuser on the server running hylafax and then in the hosts.hylafax file I have added the line 192.168.* This does not seem to work. Whenever I try to send via user fax user to my server 192.168.0.4 nothing happens. I get no indication in /var/log/messages that something is no going through. I am not exactly sure how I can get what I am trying to accomplish to work but I have included a copy of my registry keys for winprinthylafax hoping that they will help.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Winprint Hylafax\Ports\FAX:]
"Description"="WinPrint Hylafax Port"
"Server"="192.168.0.4"
"Username"="faxuser"
"Password"="faxuser"