[hylafax-users] problem with whfc client

hello,
I'm trying to add the fax printer to a win2k box.
I get to the part where you choose local printer and then the port, I choose the whfc port but it doesn't let me go to the next screen.
I press the 'next' button but it just sits there...

What's going on?

If it helps, I'm trying to do this across a VPN.
I'll try to do this at the office tomorrow, but I'm so close to making this work!! I really want to see this work :)

thanks,

Oskar

ps. I start the whfc and can login to the hylafax server fine. I can see the queues perfectly.