Re: [hylafax-users] Copy of sent fax

Pedro Rocadas a écrit :

--- darkalia <darkalia@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I use Hylafax 4.2.0 on a red hat 7.3. Install was
made with rpm.
All works fine for sending and receiving.

Here is my problem : I want to mail a notification
mail to the sender of the fax.
So, after reading man pages, I saw the existence of
the bin/notify script.
I read it and I put these lines in the etc/FaxNotify
file :

NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=yes
RETURNFILETYPE=pdf

If you don't want notify faxmaster turn it to: never

I want! I want each user sending fax to receive a report on sending status.

So, theoritically,  in every case, the sender has a
report on the sent fax.
But I have this in the q file :
.
.
.
doneop:default
commid:000000429
status:
returned:2
notify:none
.
.
.
I don't have anything in reply.

I also tried to use the french notify.awk script
from the mailing list but it doesn't work too.

In fact I know my problem is to tell to hylafax it
must notify ALL sent fax, not just the failed ones.

Create a file in etc/ an name it FaxNotify and put
there the line RETURNFILETYPE=pdf . To enable email
notification for all situations this must be done in
the client side. Read man sendfax. Cheers

Ok, but I use a mail to fax gateway, so the faxmail program is used with postfix.
I have this master.cf lines in my postfix configuration
fax unix - n n - 1 pipe
flags= user=fax argv=/usr/bin/faxmail -d ${user}

So my client is sendfax himself.
I tried this manipulation
fax       unix  -       n       n       -       1       pipe
 flags=  user=fax argv=/var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxmail.sh ${user}

avec these lines in faxmail.sh

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/faxmail $1 > /tmp/fax
/usr/bin/sendfax -Dn -d $1 /tmp/fax
/bin/rm /tmp/fax

But it doesn't work...my fax is sent but no report on sending status.

--
Benjamin ALLOT